High level of contamination protection, with two advanced ULPA filters operating at a typical efficiency of @99.9995% @ 0.1 µm with an airflow pattern of 70% downflow and 30% exhaust (A2) and 100% exhaust (B2).
Low Energy Consumption
EC motors, LED lights and green night mode ensure quiet, efficient operation of the biosafety cabinet.
Easy to Clean
Premium Virgin Medical-grade Polypropylene has ultra-low surface tension to resist staining and is fully welded (no silicone used)
Choice of vented (B2) or recirculating models (A2) in 4 widths plus 2 “Essentials” models. Height adjustable cabinet stands (manual or electric) to suit your application.
“Very knowledgeable and not only were the biosafety cabinets we ordered from ISG Fume made exactly the way we needed them, but they were delivered and installed within 48 hours.”
Prioritising the Manufacture & Supply of Biosafety Cabinets
COVID-19 has had a massive effect on everyone, across all countries of the world. That’s especially true of the healthcare, laboratory and research industries.
As such, ISG Fume will be prioritising all customers that have Coronavirus related applications. We currently have stock available and our specialist team are focusing all of its energies into making sure that the production, shipment and installation of Class II Biological Safety Cabinets are completed as quickly as possible for those in need.
We’ve recently completed an order from Royal London Hospital for Class II Biosafety Cabinets in 48 hours
As well as our popular bespoke fume cupboard service, PCR cabinets and laminar flow cabinets, we also offer off-the-shelf class ii biosafety cabinets and cytotoxic fume hoods, designed to keep your team safe while handling potentially hazardous materials.
- Premium Polypropylene easy-to-clean, corrosion-proof carcass with high resistance to acids, detergents and chemicals – ideal for clean rooms
- Stainless Steel workspace
- No paint/coatings used to eliminate contamination
- A2 (recirculating) and B2 (ducted) versions of the cabinet
- 4 sizes available: 915mm, 1220mm, 1525mm, 1830mm (3, 4, 5 and 6 feet)
- Metal-free versions available
Find out the differences between class I & class II biosafety cabinets here.
Function of the biosafety cabinet
Energy Efficient LED Lighting
Reducing your energy consumption with a longer lasting LED light - 800 LUX.
Stainless Steel Worksurface
Standard single piece work surface. Optional 316 stainless steel and multi piece work surface if required.
Portable & Height Adjustable
Hight adjustable stand and lockable casters/feet so you can easily move when necessary.
Makes it easier to clean, no corrosion and quieter operation at <52db.52db.
9” Digital Control Panel
User-friendly interface with intuitive calibration and night setback mode. Screen lock for cleaning.
UV Sterilisation Light
Set sterilisation time programmed in. Will only function when sash is fully closed.
Advanced Touch Screen Display
One of the most unique features of the ISG biological safety cabinet is it's 9” touch screen control panel and standard airflow alarms, giving you the ability to control every necessary aspect of the cabinet with one, easy to use interface. Click the link below to see how it works.
5 Easy Steps
- Step 1Choose type (B2 ducted, A2 recirculating or Essentials Compact)
- Step 2Choose cabinet width (see below table)
- Step 3Choose workspace material (304 Stainless Steel, 316 Stainless Steel or Polypropylene Metal-free)
- Step 4Choose workspace tray configuration (multi-piece removable, single-piece removable)
- Step 5Choose Base (metal manual height adjustment, Metal electrical height adjustment or without base / bench-mounted)
|Description||ISG Biological Cabinet Class II - A2. 915mm (3 foot)||ISG Biological Safety Cabinet Class II - A2. 1220mm (4 foot)||ISG Biosafety Cabinet Class II - A2. 1525mm (5 foot)||ISG Biological Safety Cabinet Class II - A2. 1830mm (6 foot)|
|Outer Dimensions (WxDxH)||915 x 800 x 1550 mm 36 x 31.5 x 59″||1220 x 800 x 1550 mm 48 x 31.5 x 59″||1525 x 800 x 1550 mm 60 x 31.5 x 59″||1830 x 800 x 1550 mm 72 x 31.5 x 59″|
|Workspace (WxDxH)||835 x 600 x 640 mm 32.8 x 23.6 x 25.2″||1135 x 600 x 640 mm 44.7 x 23.6 x 25.2″||1440 x 600 x 640 mm 57 x 23.6 x 25.2″||1715 x 600 x 640 mm 67.5 x 23.6 x 25.2″|
|Front Sash Maximum Opening||480 mm / 18.9”||480 mm / 18.9”||480 mm / 18.9”||480 mm / 18.9”|
|Noise (Tested 20 cm from worktable, 1.2m above ground)||<52dB||<52dB||<54dB||<60dB|
|Downflow Velocity||0.33 m/s, 60 FPm||0.33 m/s, 60 FPm||0.33 m/s, 60 FPm||0.33 m/s, 60 FPm|
|Inflow velocity||0.5 m/s, 100 fpm||0.5 m/s, 100 fpm||0.5 m/s, 100 fpm||0.5 m/s, 100 fpm|
|Airflow pattern||70% circulation, 30% exhaust||70% circulation, 30% exhaust||70% circulation, 30% exhaust||70% circulation, 30% exhaust|
|Cleanliness level||Class 100/ISO 5||Class 100/ISO 5||Class 100/ISO 5||Class 100/ISO 5|
|Carcass Material||Welded white polypropylene structure with stainless steel 304 worktop||Welded white polypropylene structure with stainless steel 304 worktop||Welded white polypropylene structure with stainless steel 304 worktop||Welded white polypropylene structure with stainless steel 304 worktop|
|Power supply||115 / 230V 50/60 Hz, Single phase||115 / 230V 50/60 Hz, Single phase||115 / 230V 50/60 Hz, Single phase||115 / 230V 50/60 Hz, Single phase|
|Illumination||800 LUX, Eco-friendly LED lighting||800 LUX, Eco-friendly LED lighting||800 LUX, Eco-friendly LED lighting||800 LUX, Eco-friendly LED lighting|
|Filters||2 x ULPA H15 Efficiency @99.9995% @ 0.1 um||2 x ULPA H15 Efficiency @99.9995% @ 0.1 um||2 x ULPA H15 Efficiency @99.9995% @ 0.1 um||2 x ULPA H15 Efficiency @99.9995% @ 0.1 um|
|Options||Motorised Stand, multi or single piece worksurface||Motorised Stand, multi or single piece worksurface||Motorised Stand, multi or single piece worksurface||Motorised Stand, multi or single piece worksurface|
All available specifications
- 2 ULPA filters offering an efficiency of > @99.9995% @ 0.1µm (H15 as per EN 1822 EU) – a higher cabinet specification than typical in the market
- Airflow Pattern: 70% recirculation & 30% exhaust (A2), 100% exhaust (B2)
- ISG Pro Microprocessor Controller displays all safety information on a 9” full-colour touch-screen including real-time air-flow (with our Patented “Red-light” alarm in addition to an audible alarm to alert the operator if airflow is insufficient), periodic servicing and filter replacement alarms. Technical Pin-lock access for calibration etc
- Programmable “green” night mode which shuts down all unnecessary electricity consumption and sets vital components at the required safety level.
- Energy Saving EC motors that offer 70% energy savings and lower noise compared to AC Motors
- LED illumination uses less energy, is brighter and lasts many times longer than fluorescent
- Germicidal waterproof UV light system and safety interlock mechanism
- 2 self-sealing universal power outlets mounted on rear wall of workspace
- Gas/water/other tap options (side-wall mounted)
- Virgin Medical Grade Polypropylene carcass has very low surface tension which resists staining or bacterial growth
- Polypropylene requires no painting – thus eliminating the risk of contamination through coating delamination
- Motorised, 6 mm triplex layer safety glass, front sash controlled by main control panel outside of workspace ensures no contamination
- Tempered glass sidewalls
- Single-piece or multi-piece 304 Stainless Steel workspace and worksurface trays (316 SS option)
- Optional armrest available
- Manually height adjustable stand 750, 850, 950mm gives a working height of 850, 950 or 1050mm – bespoke height stand available as a no-cost option
- Motorised height-adjustable cabinet stand available – either 600-900mm or 700-900mm height offering working height of 700-1000mm
- ISG Essentials compact biosafety cabinet non-certified version available:
- 800 and 1200mm widths
- PP carcass including sidewalls
- Stainless Steel work surface and rear workspace wall
- 10” touch screen control panel and standard airflow alarms
- All other specs the same as the certified versions above