We have partnered with a highly respected group who operate a validated process ensuring:
- Rapid response to contaminated environments
- Detailed assessment of the need
- Infection control and prevention
- Delivery of a validated, safe and contamination free environment
Public Health England Approved
The processes and technologies are independently validated by Public Health England’s laboratories at Porton Down. Every decontamination is conducted to the same high level.
The service is available nationwide to Hospitals, Clinics, Dental practices, Laboratories, Community health facilities, Care Homes, Large office environments.
Ultra-V™ UV-C system
Ultra-V™ is a UV-C light decontamination device. It emits light specifically at the wavelength 254nm through 10 powerful lamps.
UV-C light has been proven to kill vegetative bacteria by destroying the nucleic acid in DNA, controlling the risk of infection.
Sensors we call Spectromes are placed around the room to monitor the decontamination process and control the amount of UV-C light necessary for an effective decontamination.
Following completion of our training programme, all operators are issued with a unique key card to activate Ultra-V™ processes.Get in touch today
Our well established Deprox™ system delivers low concentration vaporised hydrogen peroxide safely and effectively.
Deprox™ is designed to be operated by regular hospital cleaning staff to help prevent the risk of infection.
We provide full training and 24/7 support.
The effective environmental decontamination cycle by Deprox™ takes around 2 hours 40 minutes. Times will vary depending on the environmental parameters, size and contents.Get in touch today
Speak to the team today!
Call Us – 01366 385777
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose ISG?
- All technician training, documentation and processes are approved by senior medical professionals
- Practice is in line with current PHE and Government guidelines
- Multiple areas can be treated simultaneously
- The process is evidence based
- Validated assurance
- Infection prevention and control
- Dedicated project managers
- Rapid response for fast turn around
- Available 24/7 365 days a year
- Flexible to suit your needs and requirements for continuity
- Specific products and methods effective against viruses and infectious diseases