Constructed with virgin medical grade welded Polypropylene
Safe & Compliant
Airflow alarmed to ensure British and European safety compliance
Fully Installed Solutions
From design of the project to final testing and sign off, we can help you achieve the perfect solution
Custom Sizes & Spec
Custom built to suit you and your application
- Ducted: Harmful fumes and particulates and vented away from the user via ductwork and externally mounted fan(s) controlled by user-friendly touch screen panels.
- Ductless: Harmful fumes and particulates are drawn away from the user and then filtered before being recirculated into the room.
The large front opening allows access for mobile benches or trolleys and the one-piece metal-free construction* ensures zero corrosion over time – ideal for the majority of applications** especially where corrosive solutions are being used – A variety of linings are available.
Sealed LED lighting offers eco-friendly, cost-effective 800 LUX illumination that will last many times longer than older fluorescent types.
We make these to ANY size (height, width, depth etc) and without any bespoke charge. You simply pay for the material used as the manufacturing costs are identical regardless of size.
We have had them independently tested and certified to not only BS EN 14175 but also to ASHRAE 110-1995 for international Clients.
Numerous options are available as follows:
- CAV (Constant Air Volume) or VAV (Variable Air Volume)
Filters (for ductless models)
- Activated Carbon blended for Acids, Bases, Solvents or combinations
- HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Air)
- ULPA (Ultra Low Particulate Air)
- Polypropylene – ideal for most applications
- Stainless Steel – for radioactive materials
- PPS – most of the benefits of Polypropylene but with UL94 V-0 fire retardance properties and a higher heat resistance
- Trespa® Toplab Plus™ – only if requested, not recommended
- Epoxy powder coated mild steel – only if requested, not recommended
- Full height toughened glass sliding vertically
- Full height toughened glass sliding vertically with horizontal access panes
- Full height polycarbonate sliding
- Full height polycarbonate sliding vertically with horizontal access panes
- Fixed or removable
- Perforated or solid
- LED 800LUX fitted as standard
- Yellow filtered light for UV reactive solutions/materials
- ATEX rated version
Any quantity and location of taps (gas, water, vacuum, nitrogen etc)
Any quantity and location, including specific types (high Current etc)
Can be set into the side of the unit to provide drainage points
Our walk-in fume cupboards can be manufactured in several parts if access is limited
*metal option available if required **Except radioactive materials – we would use a Stainless steel lining for that application – or high heat applications when we would use metal.
Safety and Compliance
Our cupboards are built to comply with BS EN14175 and also to ASHRAE 110 – 1995. There are many safety features that can be built into the design of our fume cupboards. These include low air flow alarms (both visual and audio), VAV (Variable air volume) systems to ensure constant face velocity and other systems such as fire suppression and fire collars can be installed to maintain a safe working environment.
Request A Quote
Our team are here and ready to help you! Call us on 01366 385777 Send us an email and we’ll get back to you in 24 hours email@example.com Send us a letter International Scientific Group Ltd. Bexwell Business Park Norfolk UK PE38 9GA